Tuesday, March 27

I and you forever



My Dying Bride - my favorite band at present




Here I sit,
On an old wooden floor,
Dust blowing up,
I can’t take it anymore.
So, I‘m writing this letter,
In a dimly lit room,
Going to make you see,
That this ended too soon.
I write to you,
Letting you know all my strife,
Then my pencil breaks,
And I take out my knife.
The blade slips,
Ripping into my skin,
I begin to bleed,
Hoping it’s the end.
Red drops on the floor,
I’ll kill myself today,
I needed you here,
But I couldn’t make you stay.
A slash on the wrist,
A puddle starts to form,
I write it down,
I can’t take it anymore.
I cut my throat,
About three inches or so,
I make it bleed,
Then a knocking at the door.
Too weak to answer,
To even say, “Come in”
The door creaks open,
The light shows someone thin.
It’s all too blurry,
I can’t see who it is,
I drop down on the floor,
It’s serious.
I reach up to you,
Extending my hand,
But before you can grab it,
It falls to the land.

You dial for help,
But none has arrived,
I’m too far gone,
With no hope to survive.
You kiss me again,
Like you did before,
And now here I am,
Dying on the floor.
You dial again,
Holding on the line,
Staying with me,
Until they arrive.
They pick me up,
Cold and dead,
The last thing I say,
As you hold my head.

I want you here

I love you

posted: by Young Vampire Luke


No comments: